Just like our product, we are completely digital! Our team is remotely-based around the entire United States, and beyond. While our team may work in different cities around the world, we are unified in our mission: To empower orthodontic offices with a dynamic and painless marketing experience.
Chief Executive Officer
- 25+ years running technology companies, including 2 similar to Kaleidoscope (in different industries).
- Expert in all aspects of digital marketing.
- Passionate leader and mentor.
- Harvard BA & MBA (top 5% in class).
- Traveled to 60 countries & 47 states.
- Yoga addict!
Mary Kay Miller
Owner, Executive VP of Digital Services
- 15+ years as an Internet Marketing Consultant for orthodontists.
- Founder of Orthopreneur Internet Marketing Solutions.
- 40+ years of orthodontic practice management experience.
- Respected regional & national industry speaker.
- 3 children, 8 grandkids – still skis & plays golf to keep up with them!
Chief Financial Officer
- 15+ years of experience helping vibrant, growing companies with financial, accounting, & HR processes.
- Was VP of Finance at Touchtown, through sale of the company.
- Was Director of Finance at SnapRetail.
- Avid yogi and cyclist.
- Lover of all things numbers & spreadsheets.
Director of Marketing
- 10+ years of marketing experience.
- Expert in digital marketing, creative design & print production.
- Steeplechase Champion at Drury University, where he received both a degree and an amazing wife (had to catch her first…she was also a track star!).
- Father of 2 future track stars.
Director of Digital Marketing
- 10+ years of experience in SEO, digital marketing & WordPress.
- Communications, customer service & troubleshooting extraordinaire.
- Grizzled veteran of Google Maps, Facebook for Business & online branding projects.
- #girldad to Charlotte (5) and Isla (4).
- Foodie & sports fanatic.
Christy Levine Geer
- 5+ years in orthodontic Internet marketing.
- 15+ years with photography & design (RIT Advertising Photography degree).
- Works closely with clients and creative team to facilitate website design and branding.
- Enjoys game nights & hiking with husband & 2 children (ages 10 & 11).
Director, Product & Project Management
- Kaleidoscope team member since the beginning in 2011.
- Liaison with engineering team in product development.
- Mom to spunky little girl, baby boy, & Australian Shepherd.
- First met her husband at 15 years old.
- Has a huge Sicilian family & loves food.
IT & Web Development Wizard
- 20+ years in Linux Systems Administration & Full Stack Dev.
- Active in Ubuntu Open Source Community.
- Dad of 2 boys, 1 daughter & 2 dogs.
- Hikes & explores waterfalls in the Blue Ridge Mtns.
- Enjoys hügelkultur & permaculture practices.
Chief Technology Officer
- 14+ years building technology platforms in the web domain.
- Has led Kaleidoscope Development team since inception in 2011.
- Masters in Computer Science (Multimedia Networks & Databases) from USC.
- Manages to be both a geek & a nerd (Go ahead, ask him the difference).
Customer Success Team
Karen Lucia Tapia Hernandez
Project Manager & Sales Operations
- Her chihuahua, Mocha, likes to look at her laptop screen while she studies.
- MSc. in Project Management from the University of Salford – Manchester & she is trilingual (she speaks Spanish and Brazilian Portuguese).
- She was voted most likely to write a book during high school, and now writes a Christian blog titled “En Dios somos más que vencedores.”
- Every once in a while she enjoys taking photos of landscapes and other places.
Website Project Manager
- Cheerful & Reliable Website Project Manager.
- Works closely with clients to guide them through the website development process.
- Enjoys weekly game nights with friends.
- Loves going to the beach & new coffee shops with husband and their Aussie Mix pup, Winston.
Erik Alan Miller
- 8+ years of experience in SEO.
- Monitors site health, ranking, & manages online citations.
- His 2 boys, ages 6 & 10, are his best friends (they love to ski, play golf, & basketball).
- Our VP of Digital Services (Mary Kay…AKA his “BOSS MOM”) taught him everything he knows!
Customer Care Specialist
- 6+ years of experience in customer care and service.
- Supports and trains our customers on our Kaleidoscope platform and content management system.
- Loves rescuing dogs, and has a Bully Mix named Moxxi.
- Enjoys music and going to concerts.
Social Media Coordinator
- 7+ years in social media mgmt., education, dentistry, & writing.
- BA in English-Creative Writing, Minor in Communications-Journalism from Univ. of Houston.
- Published articles in Yahoo, PC Nametag, & CEO Blog Nation.
- Jedi Master with 2 furry Padawans: Gucci the Chihuahua & Kenobi the Retriever mix.
Accounting & HR
- Seasoned administrative executive with 20+ years of operational leadership and account-management experience across the personal finance and real estate sectors.
- Accounting Specialist at TulaBooks.
- Mom of 2 boys and 1 fur-baby girl.
- Enjoys hiking, attending kids’ sporting events and hanging out with friends.
Website Development Assistant
- 4+ years of experience supporting administrative and marketing initiatives.
- Involved in all aspects of setting up Kaleidoscope accounts and services.
- New mom to a beautiful baby girl.
- Has a standard poodle named Aikman…Go Cowboys!
Graphic & Web Designer
- 24+ years of experience in graphic design.
- 20+ years in web design.
- Member of Screen Actors Guild (SAG).
- Performed in a play that received a Jeff Award for Best Production!
- Enjoys running and physical fitness.
Digital Marketing Consultant/Ads Manager
- 5+ years of digital marketing.
- 4+ years as a Google Ads manager.
- Love going out to food cafes with my husband.
- Enjoy long drives with good music.
- Love watching movies and shows.
David Lex Revelegia
Social Media Assistant
- Always eager to learn about SEO and digital marketing.
- Enjoys reading books and novels.
- Once joined a Chess club.
Blogging & Content Maestro
- 5+ years in marketing & social media (blogs, manages/designs websites).
- Summa Cum Laude, Business Admin. (marketing, mgmt., & entrepreneurship).
- Professional ballerina for 6+ years; Verb Ballets in Cleveland, OH.
- Self-proclaimed lemonade connoisseur – at least 1 glass/day, in search of the sweetest sip!
Web Developer/Digital Ad Specialist
- Over 4 years in web development and digital marketing.
- Serial Entrepreneur.
- Blogger and founder of Tchelete.com.
- Aspiring Aerospace Engineer.
- Loves Afrobeats( checkout Wizkid, Davido, Fireboy and Burnaboy).
- Good and patriotic Nigerian.
- Advocate for the development of Africa.
- 6+ years of experience in graphic design, editorial art, digital and traditional illustration.
- Bachelor in Fine Arts, Major in Visual Communication from University of the Philippines, Diliman.
- Visual Arts and Cultural Studies Scholar.
- Specializes in graphic design, illustration and creative content creation and development.
- Enjoys sports, horror movies, and plant propagation.
- BFA and Certificate Graduate in Fine Arts, Major in Visual Communication from University of the Philippines, Diliman.
- Professional Experience in 2-D animation, branding & illustration.
- Loves medium-length walks on the beach, 2-D men, and astrology.
- Self-proclaimed ‘Professional Passenger’ (Does not possess a driver’s license).
Video Editor & Graphic Designer
- I was ranked number one nationally at Judo juniors during 2018.
- I don’t eat anything closely related to lime.
- I have fractured every one of my fingers at least once.
- I have eaten the hottest pepper at the time- a Carolina Reaper!
- Currently taking BA Multimedia Arts specializing in Graphics at Mapua University.
- Experienced in outlining project scopes, and designing prototypes for advertising and marketing.
- Loves films (especially the psychological thrillers), Minecraft, and Astrology.
- A certified cat mom.
- I love playing team sports. My favorite one is basketball!
- I like watching superhero movies, and then I do fanarts about it.
- I am a big fan of the Marvel Cinematic Universe. My favorite MCU heroes are The Hulk and Ironman.
- I am a fan of the kpop group, “TWICE.”
- Holder of Certificate of Fine Arts with Major in Visual Communication (June 2021), University of the Philippines- Diliman, currently pursuing senior year to complete her degree – Bachelor of Fine Arts with Major in Visual Communication (June 2022) in the same university.
- Worked as a Graphic Design Intern for Robinsons Land Corporation (2018) and Studio After Six.
- Freelance work includes branding, merchandise design and social media content.
- My number 1 go-to comfort movie is Studio Ghibli’s, Kiki’s Delivery Service. My love for Powerpuff Girls and Japanese animation played a big role in my childhood and creative exploration.
- BFA degree, majored in Visual Communication at The Philippine Women’s University in Manila, PH.
- Freelance Graphic Designer for 3+ years.
- A curious kitty, born with a philosopher’s mind.
- An artist who does not draw (not all artists draw!).
- Helps the sales team with research during the pre-sales period and the customer-success team, post-sales.
- A studious law student.
- Loves debating about interesting issues.
- LOVES hiking.
- Has three dogs: 2 Japanese Spitz and 1 Aspin (Philippine Native Dog).
- Has a habit of eating dessert first and loves combining fries and ice cream.
Manager, Business Development
- 3 years as financial & research analyst for Italy’s largest financial institution.
- Operated consultancy business from home office in Izmir, Turkey.
- Alter ego: rapper SammyT (look for him in our doodle videos!).
- Fluent in Italian, Intermediate in Turkish.
- Lover of history.
Dave Paquette, DDS, MS, MSD
- 30+ years in orthodontics.
- Lead Clinical Advisor at Henry Schein Orthodontics.
- “The Ortho Guru” who lectures globally on innovative orthodontics.
- Can ski barefooted & has a license to drive an elephant.
- Won a Taylor Swift look-alike contest to get concert tix for his 4 daughters (A father’s love knows no bounds!).
Timothy McReath, DDS, MS
- 28+ years in orthodontics (DDS & MS from Marquette University).
- Husband to talented wife Gina, father of 5 & grandfather to twin boys.
- Enjoys farming, hunting, fishing, & time outdoors with family.
- Avid Podcast listener interested in leadership & self development.
- Black belt in Inayan Eskrima (Philippine Martial Art).
Michael Ragan, DDS
- 22 yrs in Orthodontics, Past President of SWSO, Delegate to AAO, Past Chair AAO COC.
- Lectures internationally on multiple topics, with particular interest in early treatment.
- Married his high-school sweetheart!
- Played baseball at Baylor University & was drafted to play professionally.
- He’s a descendant of Meriwether Clark (Lewis and Clark) & Thomas Jefferson!