Kaleidoscope’s Digital Marketing Display is Full of User-Friendly Features
Kaleidoscope is a digital marketing tool that markets any practice or business in the reception and lobby areas with personalized content that displays your products and services.
Kaleidoscope’s Dynamic Display Features:
- Personalize your content – Upload your own photos and custom messages to feature your team, customers, products, special offers, & community events
- Display exactly what you want (Easily control duration, sequence, frequency, scheduling, and more…)
- Thousands of hand-selected photos available to choose from
- Library of entertaining HD videos
- Stream the latest news, Facebook, health information, entertainment, & weather
65% of all people are visual learners; Kaleidoscope will display your personalized information!
Kaleidoscope’s Fabulous Features
Discover how Kaleidoscope can benefit your business in this interview with our founder and president Charis Santillie. Featured on “What a Great Idea!” with Bob Circosta.
How Kaleidoscope Works
Kaleidoscope, the digital marketing display, has endless possibilities to promote your products, special offers, testimonials, contests, community events, fun facts, staff and the unique qualities and services that you provide.
This eye-catching HD 1080p marketing system has no setup fee, includes an added value when you purchase, creating an easy set up for you! We provide an initial customization for no charge ($1,200 value), then you just plug it in & you’re ready to go!
The slim Kaleidoscope computer comes with clear, simple instructions. Plug it in to any 1080p HDTV and your custom display transforms your reception, lobby or waiting area.
With Kaleidoscope, you can plan and enter your entire year of marketing through the web-based user interface that gives you control anywhere, anytime, through any computer. We also, provide free online training.
Kaleidoscope Answers a Need in the Market!
Discover how Kaleidoscope works in this interview with our founder and president Charis Santillie. Kaleidoscope featured on “What a Great Idea!” with Bob Circosta.